This is the best way to install rectified tile that is out there, at least this is my option.
I started my stone installation training in the late 70’s as a labor, this was the times when you had to do your time.
I will leave that for another time.
The Flat line spacers are great for several reasons.
- They help make and average install look better
- The spacer piece is thin, this allows you to add the sized spacer between the tiles also giving more options for grout lines
- You can reuse the wedge piece over (if you don’t loose them or other trades use them to hold the doors open)
- When you are done getting the wedges are easy (you will see in the video)
- We even rent the wedges, you buy them and use them. Mail them back the unbroken ones to us and we refund 70% of there cost less freight.
I want to say there are other products out there, I am not saying that they are bad.
I just want people to take a look at a different style.